The Nelson Mandela Museum(NMM) a schedule 3 institution in terms of the PFMA with its 3 sites namely; Bhunga, Qunu and Mvezo. Nelson Mandela Museum is in a programme of physical structure upgrade in its Bhunga site and this site also has derived demand for ICT upgrade immediately on its completion, meaning this project covers the Bhunga site only.
Therefore, an invitation is tendered to suitably qualified professional, experienced and competent ICT service providers by demonstrating technical and project management skills to submit detailed proposals for the following key strategic areas:
1. IT governance: strategy, plans and policies.
2. ICT Infrastructure: networks, servers, desktops, laptops etc.
3. Information Systems Procurement: Financial Information Systems, Visitor Management System, Communication Systems.
4. Electronic Security: Biometric Asses Control and CCTV
5. Internet Services: Website Development and Content Management, Website Maintenance and E-mail Services.
6. Staff training when applicable
A compulsory site inspection will be held at Bhunga Building on Tuesday, 11 June 2013 at 10h30. Tender documents will be sold at the Qunu site from 28 May 2013 for a non-refundable fee of R300.00. Closing date for submission of tender documents is Friday, 28 June 2013 at 12h00 and the tender box will be opened on the same date at 12:05 midday.
Enquiries regarding this bid must be directed to:
Mr. T. Mkhohliwe during office hours on 047 532 5110 or via
Chief Executive Officer
Nelson Mandela Museum